Wednesday 11 February 2009

A GOOD READ

i read this book in one sitting on the plane to America.

Its not really the kind of book i go for but the first few words just got me curious and i had to buy it
These are the words that start the story.

'Excuse me sir, but may i be of assistance.
Ah i see i have alarmed you.
Do not be frightened by my beard.
I am a lover of America...'

As soon as i had read the first page i was hooked. It is a very gripping story and it really stopped me from being bored on the plane. I recommend this to anyone who loves to see into other peoples lives and loves a book they just cant put down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are actually fantastic ideas in regarding blogging.
You have touched some good things here. Any way keep up wrinting.


Look at my web-site english golden retriever